Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Start At What I Hope To Be Interesting and Informational...







Hello my name is Lynnette and I've been thinking for a long time about starting a blog. I wasn't sure what king of blog, however? But I think I'd like to share a lot of different obsessions things that I've learned from being a DIY'er, craft'er, fanatic organizer, cooking and one of my least favorite things...gardening (but do love the results after the effort)! Like all of us in these hard economic crisis, I like to explore where I can downsize and cut spending. I really love to find new ways to cut cost on house hold products or anywhere I can spare our hard earned money (hubby really likes that idea)

So I guess I'll start out by telling you that when I find things of interest or what I think you might find interesting I'll post my finds!

~Take care and have a Blessed evening!~

No comments:

Post a Comment