Thursday, February 6, 2014

BFF's Birthday!

Last Saturday was my best friends birthday! On a budget sometimes we have to be clever and  creative...well as much as I can be! Anyway, I decided to make her a pretty bottle to sit next to her kitchen sink with dish soap in it. I think it came out pretty.

Here's how... I went to Home Goods and purchased a pretty glass bottle, went to the Dollar Tree and purchased some flowers, ponytail holder and some dish soap. That's it!





I put the ponytail band around the bottle, hot glued one flower under the band and filled the bottle up with the dish soap!

And here is the finished project!
And she loved it! 



We celebrated her birthday at a Crab Feed. The Crab Feed was really good, they had wine, bread, shrimp salad, clam chowder, pasta and the crab was excellent. We had a really good time and after the Crab Feed they had a dance, that was fun too! :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment